Monday, March 9, 2009

Turn My Swag On

What up wit it... I'm just bloggin to avoid doin actual work, haha...

Gotta do a track to that beat or somethin^^^


Been thinkin a lot about expanding... ya know? gettin bigger, goin all global and stuff with a dot com name and stuff... gonna wait til I got some more time on my hands though, probably once I get into April... then I can really focus on this stuff, ya dig? So hop on the bandwagon now while you still got the chance.

I'm watchin my boy on the tv right now haha, what up kid... and I'm givin minimal information on purpose... Funny type shit though...

Pause.

Anyway, as I've established, this entry has no point. But random thought; Soulja Boy has been starting to grow on me. Like, I'm starting to kinda like some of his shit...

And if I said that like 2 months ago, I woulda stabbed myself in the jaw, for the real. I used to hateeee Soulja Boy. And on the real, his lyrics suck, as does his entire first album. I dunno, some beats ain't bad though. 

Alright, lemme scratch that, I don't like Soulja Boy and I still don't respect him as an artist... he's gettin better though. I won't hate as much...

Alright, got work to do. Wanna do a review or somethin tomorrow. Stay tuned.



~Bubbles

No comments: