Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Change Gon' Come

yo... been away for a couple minutes. Not my fault though, been havin a couple of technical issues or whatever you wanna call it. Truth be told though, I got pissed off and punch my computer screen so it broke. So I had to go buy a new one... This one is smaller, but it's all good. Still hopin to get one of them new macs soon...

Anyway, got a lot of bullshit over the Chris and Rihanna business. I don't really feel like explaining myself again but like, just saying that I got Chris' back. I mean, people flip out and tweak and get all fired up sometimes. Can't blame the kid. He probably regrets hitting her, but I'm glad they gettin back together. Newest story I hear is that Rihanna's pregnant now. That'd be dumb nice. Think about how talented the kid will be at least. Chris gonna be mad pissed if it's true though...


anyway, I meant to start doing this a long time ago but I haven't really gotten around to it. The real reason I started all this is to kind of focus on a music standpoint since that's really my main objective right now. I don't wanna give out too much info on the personal life, but I found some new stuff that I think sounds dope. So if anybody is reading, then enjoy, and gimme a holla too...

Aight, next post is all about the music. Dig it.



~Bubbles

No comments: