Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crash Landing...

So I've had a strange weekend...

sometimes I feel as if I am like two personalities in one... There will be times when I start speaking or acting without control of myself... its like there is somebody inside of me that controls my body... 

I cant really explain unless you knew what i was feeling... and if you know what I am feeling then i feel sorry for you.

This happened to me last night... it didn't turn out too well. I can't explain it. I feel like I'm ruining a lot of relationships without even knowing what I'm doing... I feel like I need a lot of help, like psychological help, but I can't do it...

You all just wouldn't understand what goes on in my head sometimes... I can't even understand it...

Enjoy Your Night.


~Mr. Bubbles

No comments: